Sunday, August 16, 2009

Two Children

I wish the blessing of children on all. They don't come with a hand book, which would greatly help, nor do they come with fear. This combination can keep any adult on their toes. But what makes childhood so wonderful is their trust and unwavering faith in their parents.

I constantly learn from my 2 about how my relationship with my heavenly father should be like. The issues of trust, patience, promises, my word all come to bear.

What saddens me most is when one or the other doesn't believe me. I ask them why or who told them that I wouldn't do this or that.

That's when I see myself receiving the same chidding from my heavenly Father when I doubt Him.

I should never forget that my Father can not lie and can not change Him mind. His promises are YES and AMEN.

No comments: