Saturday, April 24, 2010

Weekly Routines

Every saturday we visit the organic market in the "Parque La Arboleda". It's an outdoor market with local vendors who just about anything organic. Clothes spun with organic cotton, baskets made from multi-colored straw, cheeses, bread, vegitables, nutsan grains, all organic. And as it seems to be in all places around the world there are vendors selling incense, crystals, and herb potions.

Every Saturday we walk along the open vendor displays buying our vegitables for the week. Gabriella will be jumping and running in the park talking to the other kids. Jordan is walking silently with his hands in his pockets quietly taking it all in. Christi is looming forward to the ceviche in one of the last posts and I am walling with all the bags trying not to break the basket of eggs as I wonder if Gabriella and Jordan will remember this time like I remember my weekly routines when I was a child.







-- Posted while on the move

No comments: