Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Word I stand on

God gives me the desires of my heart because I delight in Him
Ps 37:4
Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.

I Roll all my care on him for He cares for me
1 Peter 5:7
Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time, casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.

He supplies for all my needs according to His riches in Glory
Philippians 4:19
And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

I have favor with God
Proverbs 3:3-4
Let not mercy and truth forsake you; Bind them around your neck, Write them on the tablet of your heart, 4 And so find favor and high esteem In the sight of God and man.

He blesses me more than any other people
Deuteronomy 7:13-15
He will love you and bless you and increase your numbers. He will bless the fruit of your womb, the crops of your land—your grain, new wine and oil—the calves of your herds and the lambs of your flocks in the land that he swore to your forefathers to give you. You will be blessed more than any other people; none of your men or women will be childless, nor any of your livestock without young. The LORD will keep you free from every disease. He will not inflict on you the horrible diseases you knew in Egypt, but he will inflict them on all who hate you.

He keeps me from all harm and watches over me by day and by night
Psalms 121:6-8
The sun will not harm you by day,
nor the moon by night.
The LORD will keep you from all harm—
he will watch over your life;
The LORD will watch over your coming and going
both now and forevermore.

He is my hiding place from the wind and a covering from the storm.
Isa 32:1-2
Behold, a king shall reign in righteousness, and princes shall rule in judgment. And a man shall be as an hiding place from the wind, and a covert from the tempest; as rivers of water in a dry place, as the shadow of a greata rock in a weary land.
He gives me the power to make wealth so He can establish his covenant.
Deut 8:18
And you shall remember the Lord your God, for it is He who gives you power to get wealth, that He may establish His covenant which He swore to your fathers, as it is this day.

He delights on my prosperity.
Deut 30:1
Then the Lord your God will make you most prosperous in all the work of your hands and in the fruit of your womb, the young of your livestock and the crops of your land. The Lord will again delight in you and make you prosperous, just as he delighted in your fathers,

I have been made the Righteousness in Christ so I can claim Psalms 112 for myself. I will not be shaken
For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him. 2 Cor 5:21
Praise the Lord! Blessed is the man who fears the Lord, Who delights greatly in His commandments.  His descendants will be mighty on earth; The generation of the upright will be blessed.  Wealth and riches will be in his house, And his righteousness endures forever.  Unto the upright there arises light in the darkness; He is gracious, and full of compassion, and righteous.  A good man deals graciously and lends; He will guide his affairs with discretion.  Surely he will never be shaken; The righteous will be in everlasting remembrance.  He will not be afraid of evil tidings; His heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord.  His heart is established; He will not be afraid, Until he sees his desire upon his enemies.  He has dispersed abroad, He has given to the poor; His righteousness endures forever; His horn will be exalted with honor.  The wicked will see it and be grieved; He will gnash his teeth and melt away; The desire of the wicked shall perish. Ps 112:1-10

No comments: