Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Jesus is Ultimate Theology

I heard something today that is worth repeating…”Jesus is Ultimate Theology”

What that means is that whatever we have seen Him do that is the will of God. Jesus said it this way, “Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. ..Don't you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you are not just my own. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work.” John 14:9-10

He never hurt anyone, nor did he use pain, suffering, sickness, death, disease, or poverty to teach any one a lesson. On the contrary, He preached a message of love, forgiveness, reconciliation, healing, restoration, the Kingdom of God, and where ever He went he destroyed the works of the devil. (1 John 3:8)

Let’s look at the things he undid or destroyed.
  • Diseases
  • Death
  • Doubt
  • Fear
  • Unbelief
  • Epilepsy
  • Demon possession
  • Hunger
  • Lack
  • Imprisonment
  • Poverty
  • Storms
  • Deafness
  • Blindness
  • Lack of limbs
  • Etc…

By His grace we are saved from all the above. His Mercy endures forever. A good verse to read is John 1:17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

Go out now and tell someone about how Good Jesus is, and take this good news to those who are afflicted by the works of the devil.

No comments: